Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Big Crisis by Jed

Sam was lying on the ground I could hear the ambulance coming. In the hall that we were in Sam was drinking Powerade. The ambulance people walked in. They brought a stretcher in, they helped Sam up and put him on the stretcher. They pushed him into the ambulance. I said to Mum “can I go in the ambulance?’ Mum said “no! Dad is going in the ambulance.” So Mum and I hopped in the car, the ambulance drove past and we drove behind. I was so so thirsty, we stopped at the dairy, and then we hopped in the car again. I said to Mum, “do you know where the place is that Sam is?” “Yes! I do!” We drove to the hospital. We had to stay there for half an hour. Then we drove to The Tree House. The Tree House board said “Snapper Tonight”, but I didn’t have the Snapper I had the Chicken Nuggets and Chips.

5 comments:

richnz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
richnz said...

Good work JEd.. But you know I never got to find out what was wrong with Sam or if he was OK???

Room 8 Mairehau said...

Very well written Jed! The story is exciting and mysterious. Although as Mr. Bradley said, it would be cool to know what happened to Sam.

annetteh said...

Great effort Jed. You forgot to say how much moaning you did because the hospital was a boring place to be.(We stayed there aleast 2 hours not half an hour)I look forward to reading your next story. Go Jed!

AndrewnShell said...

Good story Jed, I hope Sam is ok now. What drink did you buy at the dairy? you must of been really thirsty after such a big crisis!